Thursday 7 May 2009

Sorry!

Ah! I am so lazy when it comes to updating this thing nowadays! Apologies to everyone/anyone who actually reads this. As you can imagine the last fortnight has been pretty much the same as they always are. Going skating, going to parties, and chilling. Hard times. But seriously, the last couple of weeks have been pretty good. I managed to get some temp work at RAF Halton which was pretty easy. I just had to help some old guy put up beds and got paid 50 quid for it. However, I did manage to cut my lip because I got hit in the face with a spanner. Niiiiiiice! Since there are hardly any photos from the last two weeks, here's a nice photo of RAF Halton!

Last Saturday was Fleur's party. Unfortunately hardly anyone got invited so, dispiritedly, we all prepared for a night in at Carl's yard. The night took a turn for the better, however, as we soon got a phone call saying none other than DIXON (my very good friend who had been away for the last six months working at a ski resort in France) had just got home! So we all ran over to his house and hugged him for a long time. The night got even better when we heard about a party in Haddenham, so us guys all jumped in a cab over there. The party was pretty sick and (I don't know how we always manage it) we got in easily. A certain someone wrote 'LADS ON TOUR '09' on the wall (see photo) which was pretty jokes! The party lasted a good amount of time and standard ended in a window getting smashed and a fight erupting. Hooray!

The next day we all went over to Dan Linke's house because he was having a 'gathering'. It was pretty chilling, with the majority of people out in the garden drinking and smoking. Dan's dad got woken up though so we all had to leave!
I can't really remember much of last week, except for going to Oxford with Danielle and Jade. I bought a lovely new 'Third Foot' board which is currently lurking in my boot. Oh yeah, and my car nearly got locked in some weird car park!

The last weekend was ok. I missed out on a fair bit because I went to Wales and had a bit of a cold. But by Sunday I was feeling a bit better and we (yet again) heard of a party near Cuddlington, so a couple of taxis headed there. The party was actually really good: Turns out some guy owned a field and there was probably nearly a hundred people there all round a campfire, with a decent sound system which we soon commandeered! There were a whole load of tents strewn around the field as well which made it good for terrorising people! One guy who can only be named as 'pasty' suffered a horrendous amount of terrorising, and probably went home crying! Poor guy. After Carl set loose a load of sheep into the field we decided to head back. We missed our cab so we ended up getting back pretty late, but it was better than usual for a Sunday night.

We had a really nice barbeque round Emma's house on Monday... Thanks Emma/Emma's parents! Even though it was raining so we had to eat indoors, the food was really nice.... And even better because it was free!
And that leads me to now (Thursday). I haven't really done much this week as I don't get paid until tomorrow. Plus it's been pretty cold! We're all going up to London (for free!) on Saturday for Edel's 18th which should be pretty sick! Looking forward to that. Anyway, I'm in desperate need of some lunch, SAFE! X

No comments:

Post a Comment