Monday 16 February 2009

If you go down to the woods today...

Yo! I haven't posted anything for a little while so I thought I'd put something up! Today's been pretty chilling. Me, Freshie, and Enda went for a skate in Aston Clinton. We filmed some pretty jokes videos which I'll put up once Freshie's sent me them! The skatepark got full of little kids on bikes so we headed back to Aylesbury, wahay!

Last night was pretty fun. We went up to Wendover woods in the middle of the night for a little adventure. After Jason got us completely lost down some random path, we ended up climbing some random tree. We only had our phone lights and my lightsaber to guide us so it was quite interesting negotiating the woods!

So, as you can probably tell, this weekend wasn't very exciting. But it's half term and there's a couple of parties coming up this week, oh and a free trip to Thorpe Park for Emma's birthday! Right, I'm off to watch My Name Is Earl... You know how we do. X

No comments:

Post a Comment