Thursday 19 March 2009

How high?

Yo! Here's a cheeky little post about what has happened during the week. On Monday Freshie and I went to Oxford for a little skate. It was pretty fun, we pissed off loads of people driving round in my car... But karma got the better of us and I managed to get lost about three times! Not good. I skated in Milton Keynes with some mates on Wednesday which was pretty chilling. In the last week I have come to the conclusion that 'How high' is probably the best film ever! It makes me laugh so much and if you haven't seen it then watch it NOW!

So far March is shaping up to be a pretty sick month! There's been some sick parties and the weather's been amazing. Anyway, I'm off out. I leave you with a picture I took of this pair of ducks that were in my garden yesterday, crazy shit. Laters! X

No comments:

Post a Comment