Tuesday 6 January 2009

Aliens and snow


Where to begin?
I was at my friend's house the other night and was reading my mate Jack's blog. This little event has proven enough inspiration for me to start a blog of my own. However, I'm sure mine wont prove half as charismatic or articulate... And I doubt it will get much love knowing my short attention span.

I'm sat watching the Ridley Scott film 'Alien' at the moment. I haven't watched it in ages and I'm just realising how good it actually is! I still don't think Sigourney Weaver is hot though...


Do you ever have one of those days where you say to yourself "I'm going to get shit sorted"? Well today was one of those days; sending off letters, making phone calls, yada yada. The only problem was my work (Marks & Spencer) decided they would pay me late, so I'm not going to get any money until tomorrow...

Every cloud has a silver lining though. I'm taking a trip to the big LDN (London geez) tomorrow with my friend Annabelle for some retail therapy. Fingers crossed she actually wakes up!

Oh yeah, it snowed today... Good times! I've tried to throw in some optimistic photos I took on my phone this morning. Over and out x


CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

The Delgados - Coming In From The Cold
The Delgados are a pretty sweet Indie band from up in Scotland... Not bad!

Foamo - Half In Love With Elizabeth Remix
This has to be my favourite remix at the moment! Nothing beats it when you're grinding your teeth...

Rusko - Jahova
I'm really interested by dubstep at the moment, it's such an exciting new genre. I wont pretend to know much about it but here's a classic dub track from the best!

Belle & Sebastian - Simple Things
I'm not the biggest B&S fan but I've been listening to a lot more of them lately. Classic.

Portishead - Roads
Last, but very much not least, is Portishead. For a 90's group they don't sound 90's at all, they're still fresh and have been seeing me through these winter weeks nicely!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! It's formatted better than mine and you have your own pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, Nice one man, keep up the blog!

    ReplyDelete