Sunday 18 January 2009

Long Time No See!

I feel like I've neglected this blog a little in this last week. It has been a busy week though...



On Thursday me and Big K went to see 'Role Models' at the cinema (yes, we like the cinema!). It was a brilliant film, definitely the best comedy I've seen in ages. It had me laughing the whole way through and has been the butt of many jokes these last few days.

Anyway, today was my good friend Jack Freshwater's birthday. 25 of us went to Frank and Benny's for a meal and it was really good fun. My mate Enda dressed up as a dog/bear/thing and danced whilst Jack got his birthday cake and we all sang happy birthday... Good times!

After the meal about half of us went to see that new 'My Bloody Valentine 3D' film. It sucked! The appeal of the 3D element wears off almost instantly and you're left watching a very low-grade horror film with the worst excuse for a twist you could imagine. Luckily it's one of those films which is SO bad that it's quite funny... We all had a good laugh nonetheless!

And that leads me to now, just about to get into bed. As always I've chucked a few photos from tonight in here for you to marvel at. Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment