Thursday 22 January 2009

Gully!

Another 4am update for anybody who actually reads this thing...
Today's been pretty standard really, just drove about in my car a bit and saw some mates. My main achievement was finishing my video: 'Gully 3'.
For those of you who don't know, every couple of months I make a short video using all the footage off my camera-phone from around that time. It's grainy quality, but still quite funny to watch. Oh and to finish, I throw a sweet grime track over it! However, the latest gully edit is about 5 minutes long because of a serious backlog of phone camera footage! Anyway here's 'Gully 3', complete with some amazing MC'ing from Jason Proctor and Peter Capstick...

You can check out the previous two edits using links on youtube.

Since Freshie's meal nothing exciting has happened really. I bought a pair of shoes and an ipod with my work pay but that's about it, apart from my good friend Duncan came back from his season working at a ski-resort in the alps.... Hooray!

Oh yeah, and of course, we went to the cinema. This time we saw 'Grindhouse'. I didn't have a clue what it was but it turns out it's two Quentin Tarantino films ('Planet Terror' and 'Deathproof') shown consecutively with some 'spoof' cinema adverts in between. It was about 3 and a half hours long but I enjoyed both of the films. I especially liked the second film, 'Deathproof', which is a very simplistic revenge film with a lot of feminist overtones. It's really light-hearted fun stuff though and I recommend it if you get a chance!

Anyway I'm off to bed, it's Friday night tomorrow and I intend on getting thoroughly intoxicated! Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment